According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Digital Forensics Market: By Application (Network Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Database Forensics, Others); By Tools (Computer, Mobile, Other); By End-User (Private, Government, Others); By Geography – (2014-2020)”, the market is driven by the increasing area of practice in digital forensic and eDiscovery, alongside tasks involving the recovery of volatile data.
Americas held the largest Market Share in the Digital Forensics Market
The American region holds the largest market share and growth in the Digital Forensics Market and is anticipated to reach $3.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.8%. Database forensics is the key application segment in Americas market and is estimated to be the fastest growing segment by 2020. By 2020, the Database forensics segment or the data forensics is forecast to generate $289.0m revenue at a CAGR of 32.0%. Next fastest growing market is of mobile device forensics which will elevate from $241.3 million in 2017 to $346.8 million by 2020 with a CAGR of 14.2%.
Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
• The digital forensics lifecycle includes both the technical and legal aspects. The evidence demanded by a court of law need to be satisfied by the investigator using different technologies. The court requires specific data as the proof for cybercrimes and others. Understanding the required evidences, the investigator should analyze the process through which he will recover the data. Moreover, the essential amount and enough storage capacity needs to be checked.
• Presenting the information in a court of law should ensure that nothing has been doctored or manipulated by any means. . For this, correct storage device with enough space and appropriate tools for recovery should be used. Along with the data made available, the time factor is vital. The efforts taken for data collection and time consumed is taken into consideration. Thus, the affecting factors need to be taken care of in the retrieval process. Obtaining and presenting the information efficiently depends upon the investigator’s knowledge.
To access / purchase the Digital Forensics Market report browse the link below
Excerpts on Digital Forensics Market Growth Factors
• The market is gradually evolving worldwide, owing to the technological advancements taking place in digital forensics industry.
• The growth also indicates the growing research being carried out in this field. These research efforts with innovation and technologically advanced forensics solutions could bring good growth for this sector in the future.
• The increasing number of connected devices and evolving communication technologies have propelled the demand for the requisite infrastructure, which in turn fuel the growth for digital forensics across the globe.
• The huge untapped market for the cloud computing forensics segment is a significant growth driver for the overall digital forensics market.
Key players of Digital Forensics Market:
• The prominent players profiled in this report are Invitrogen, Evestigate, AccessData, Forensicon Inc., Cellebrite, Digits LLC, CCL Group Ltd.
• Key stakeholders in the digital forensics market include: Forensic Companies, Product OEMs, Service Providers, IT / Network Administrators, Data Security Specialists, Data Audit and Recovery.
• At the global level, companies such as FireEye, AccessData Group, ManTech Cyber Solutions, CYFOR, CCL Group and Cellebrite are the key market leaders in this industry. Other key companies include MSAB (Mobile forensics), Rits (eDiscovery).
• The big four consulting companies KPMG, PwC, Deloitte and Ernst & Young also act as key partners and advisors for their clients, including digital forensics assistance necessary for their in-house teams or outsourced to market player.
What can you expect from the report?
The Digital Forensics Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.